Austrian standardization and building legislation - ... not always in the sense of people with disabilities ...
2018 was a decisive year in Austrian standardization and building legislation. Both Ö-NORMEN (national Austrian standards) and the OIB-guideline 4 (OIB = Austrian Institute for Construction Technology) were and are still being revised - unfortunately not always in the sense of people with disabilities.
In the seminar, the participants will get an overview of current innovations in terms of building legislation, guidelines and standardization. Together with the participants, aspects of accessibility and advice as well as the interpretation of the rules are discussed.
- What are building regulations, building technology regulations, guidelines, standards? How do these rules relate to each other?
- Anti-discrimination in the field of conflict between building legislation, standards, guidelines and BGStG (Disability Equality Act)
- Reforms of the building legislation, Ö STANDARDS and OIB 4?
- Exchange of experiences
- How do I do an inventory of a building? What should I put attention on?
- What can I read out of a plan? What not?
Target group: The seminar is aimed at people who work in counseling and want to deepen, refresh and expand their expertise.
Target: The content provided should serve the participants as a basis for discussions with decision-makers from politics and business. We build a consistent picture of consulting content.
Date: Friday, October 04, 2019 - Saturday, October 05, 2019
Day 1 11 am - 6 pm, day 2 9 am - 4 pm
Trainer: Dipl. Ing.in Johanna Linsberger, Peter Noflatscher
Costs: 280, -- Euro for externals