Basics of the legal framework for people with disabilities
- Fundamentals of national legal framework: UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- Social model of disability
- Discrimination and accessibility
- Disability Equality Act (BGStG): Discrimination protection outside the world of work
- The Disability Employment Act (BEinstG) in theory and practice, such as Assessment Ordinance and "degree of disability", recruitment and compensation tax, special protection against dismissal and discrimination
- Disability passport and additional entries
- Disability or occupational disability pension; especially SRÄG 2012
- Care allowance
- (Tax) benefits for disabled people.
These legal bases and their application are conveyed on the basis of concrete practical examples.
Target group: everybody who is interested in this topic
Target: Practical knowledge about the legal principles is imparted.
Mag. Bernhard Bruckner
Costs: 280,-- Euro for externals