Clever ones take also care of themselves!
Solving problems has to be learned, well-being too.
Employees in the health care and nursing sector can sometimes come to the brink of power because of the heavy work load. The care of patients and residents demands full attention. In addition, the night service is done alone. This situation often triggers feelings of anxiety and insecurity. As a result, internal attitudes to night service change and have a demotivating effect.
Especially in the night service, it is important that you take care of your own well-being. Especially this extraordinary service requires all the more, to be energetic and vital and to stay. That is the basis for motivation in the night service. The goal is to gain, protect and maintain one's own mental and physical well-being.
- How do I handle occupational burdens and challenges?
- Do I react with adaptation, compensation or fight-flight behavior in unpleasant situations?
- Possible mental hygiene and emotional stress reduction to develop new constructive attitudes.
- Be connected to the source of "body intelligence".
- Experience the night service confidently and with confidence.
Theoretical observation, kinesiology, target work, practical exercises, perceptual exercises, self-reflection, self-awareness
Target group: Interested people from health and social professions
Date: Tuesday, February 12, 2019, 9 am – 5 pm
Maximum 14 participants
Costs: € 180,00
Registration until January 15, 2019