Courage is at the beginning of every action
We all know that: actually I want to say something, but I do not dare. I am afraid of the reactions of others.
However, this thoroughly human and comprehensible quality also takes away a certain amount of freedom, of a sincere togetherness. Relationship quality and depth are affected because our way of communicating determines how we connect with each other.
It is about representing one's own opinion, sometimes contradicting one another and expressing one's different thinking. This can be quite exciting, it takes courage to stand on one's own ground, bravely making the "first step". But it is also courageous to deal with other opinions, without excluding them from the beginning.
- What are the needs behind the decision not to do, not to say what is important to oneself
- Making communication patterns aware
- Perceiving and communicating feelings and needs
- Clearly formulating concerns without triggering anger and aggression on others
- Improving to deal with anger and anxiety
Target group: Everybody who is interested in this topic
Target: The participants learn / practice courageously to communicate their own point of view.
Date: Friday, February 22, 2019 - Saturday, February 23, 2019
Day 1 11 am - 6 pm, day 2 9 am - 4 pm
Costs: 280,-- Euro for externals